Bellator returns Friday to Dublin where the middleweight strap will be atop a card that no longer features a specific home-country favorite.
With the finalization of the Bellator 275 lineup, the previously scheduled co-main event between Peter Queally (13-6-1 MMA, 2-2 BMMA) and Kane Mousah (13-4 MMA, 2-2 BMMA) is off the card, promotion officials confirmed Monday. Ireland-based outlet Severe MMAwhich first reported the bout cancellation, reported the fight was scrapped because of an undisclosed injury to Queally.
Queally, 33, is a friend and former training partner of Conor McGregor. A competitor in Bellator since 2019, Queally has made a name for himself as a lightweight contender – and for his captivating walkout using “Zombie” by the Cranberries as his entrance music.
As for Mousah, he’s only competed once since 2020, which was a unanimous decision defeat to Davy Gallon at Bellator 267 in October.
In place of the fallen-through lightweight bout, Ciaran Clarke (4-0 MMA, 4-0 BMMA) vs. Abou Tounkara (7-2 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) has been elevated from the prelims. Additionally, Khasan Magomedsharipov (6-0 MMA, 1-0 BMMA) vs. Jose Sanchez (11-1 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) has been tacked onto the main card, making it five fights long rather than the previously planned four.
Bellator 275 takes place Friday at 3Arena. The main card airs on Showtime after prelims on MMA Junkie. Check out the finalized lineup below.
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 4 pm ET)
- Champ Gegard Mousasi vs. Austin Vanderford – for middleweight title
- Sinead Kavanagh vs. Leah McCourt
- Ciaran Clarke vs. Abou Tounkara
- Khasan Magomedsharipov vs. Jose Sanchez
- Jornel Lugo Vs. Brian Moore
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 1 pm ET)
- Brett Johns vs. Khurshed Kakhorov
- Davy Gallon Vs. Charlie Leary
- Danni McCormack vs. Stephanie Page
- Darragh Kelly Vs. Junior Morgan
- Daniele Scatizzi vs. Vladimir Tokov
- Gokhan Saricam Vs. Kirill Sidelnikov
- Nathan Kelly vs. Scott Pedersen
- Lee Hammond Vs. Jamie Hay