We hope you enjoyed some tennis time this past week. It was a pleasure to see so many of you playing on our outfields.
On Monday 12 April – our INDOOR lanes will be available, online booking for INSIDE lanes will be available from 11:00 am tomorrow Tuesday 6 April.
MASKS MUST BE WEARED AT ACCESS TO THE INDOOR FACILITY – REMOVABLE ONLY IN COURT – NO MASK – NO ACCESS. Please continue to use HAND SANITIZERS and respect SOCIAL DISTANCE at all times.
Under Step 2 Roadmap Summary of Activity of the government guidelines confirmed this afternoon, we set out steps regarding our Club. Any updates on guidelines received from tomorrow from our governing body, LTA and Sport England, which will be received until 12 April, will notify you accordingly.
- Singles and doubles – same household – ALLOWED
- Singles from different households – NOT ALLOWED at this stage – we are waiting for further information from the LTA whether this measure will be relaxed at some stage.
- Juniors playing singles from different households – ALLOWED
- 1: 1 coaching – ALLOWED
- SOCIAL CLUB PLAY – NOT ALLOWED
- Team training – NOT ALLOWED
- Mini Tennis School Activities – ALLOWED (restrictions on numbers of money)
- Spectator – NOT ALLOWED
- Parent / Guardian – one per player
- WCs – OPEN
- SHOWERS – CLOSED – no benches, chairs or locker use allowed
- GYM – 1 hour (1) per day per Chandos member
- LIVING ROOM – CLOSED
- COFFEE – Offer an outdoor seating service (line of 6) and take-away service from the back kitchen door * see below
- OFFICE – OPEN – limited hours – please respect social distance
The one hour (1 hour) rule will apply to both outside and inside lanes, no visitors / guests are allowed until further notice.
The café will be open between the hours of 10.30 – 14.30. a takeaway service from the back door of our kitchen, tables and chairs will be set out along the walkway to the outbuildings, and when allowed, in the garden area near the mini tennis court. We will offer our delicious bagels and pastries, soups and ready-made salads along with our barista coffee and other liquid refreshments. Start date Wednesday 8 April.
Please do not come to the Club if you see any sign of Covid19 symptoms.
We are very much looking forward to seeing more of you on the track and to being back at Chandos and wish you all the best for the coming season.