UFC 263 date, start time, tests, PPV schedule and ticket Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vectors 2
After failing to become two champions, Israel Adesanya returns to middleweight to defend her middleweight championship against a well-known enemy of Marvin Vettori in the UFC 263.
Adesanya is a struggle cancel the unanimous decision Jan Blachowicz is the UFC 259 light heavyweight champion, but has yet to prove defeat in the middleweight division. He will seek to reverse Vettori’s challenge, believing he deserved to win his first meeting three years ago.
Adesanya defeated Vettori with a tight split decision and was destined to become champion in 2019 with the division. As for Vettor, he hasn’t lost since he made the decision against Adesanya and has amassed a tremendous five-fight victory. dominates in opposition.
It will be a classic match between the striker and the fighter between the two and the stakes will be much higher in the rematch.
The main event will be another rematch, as Deiveson Figueiredo will defend the title of flyweight against Brandon Moreno after joining the two big-action majority in December. The card will also feature the return of Nate Diaz, who will play against Leon Edwards in a five-round fight that could have major implications for the title image.
Here’s everything you need to know about UFC 263.
When is UFC 263: Adesanya Vs. Vectors?
- Day: Saturday, June 12th
- Hour: 18:00 ET / 15:00 PT
- Main card (PPV): 22:00 ET / 19:00 PT
- Main event: 12:15 ET / 21:15 PT
UFC 263: Israel Adesanya Vs. Marvin Vettori celebrates the opening ceremony on Saturday starting at 6pm on ET before the main payment card starts at 22:00 on ET. Adesanya and Vettori are due to enter the Octagon around 12:15 pm ET, depending on the duration of the tickets below.
How to Watch UFC 263: Adesanya Vs. Vectors
- TV channels / live stream: ESPN, ESPN Sports and ESPN +
The UFC 263 Master Card is available in the US on the ESPN + subscription playback service at a cost per payment. That part of the event will begin at 10 p.m.
The first fights, however, can be seen live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app, and, for starters, the UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, the main card payment is available on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV services at UFC Fight Pass.
How much does UFC 263 cost?
- $ 69.99 (current ESPN + subscribers)
- $ 89.98 (new subscribers)
In the US, the UFC 263 Master Card is available via visible payment on ESPN +, which also requires a subscription. This is the PPV price of UFC 262 $ 69.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay the price of $ 89.99 For a UFC 263 payment and an ESPN + annual subscription, it offers savings of over 30 percent.
Where is UFC 263?
UFC 263 will be at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, in front of a live crowd.
Adesanya vs. Vectors odds for UFC 263
- Charles Oliveira: -290
- Michael Chandler: +225
According to the FanDuel Sportsbook, Adesanya is the favorite in -290, sitting at Vettori + 225. With those odds, he would have to bet $ 290 on Adesanya to make $ 100 in winnings. Vettori’s $ 100 bet would return $ 225.
Israel Adesanya album and bio
- Born: July 22, 1989
- Height: 6-4
- Arrive: 80 inches
- Total fights: 21
- Record: 20-1
Marvin Vettori record and bio
- Born: September 20, 1993
- Height: 6-0
- Scope: 74 inches
- Total fights: 22
- Disc: 17-4-1
UFC 263 fight card
- Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Marvin Vettori Adesanya for his middleweight title
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. For Brandon Moreno Figueiredo’s Flyweight title
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz; Welterweight
- Demian Maia vs Belal Muhammad; Welterweight
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill; Light weight
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell; Arina
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart; Light weight
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood; Weight of female flies
- Movsar Evloev Vs. Hakeem Dawodu; Pen weight
Fight Pass Prelims
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis; The gallant weight of women
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola; Arina
- Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson; Pen weight
- Fares Ziam vs Luigi Vendramini; Arina
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier; Heavy weight