Visiting in March? These are the Las Vegas march events and shows you should know about.
March is a great time to visit our city as far as the weather goes. You’ll find us spending as much time outside as possible anxious that summer is coming too soon. If you want to avoid the crowds, know there will be Spring Breakers and sports fans during March Madness (the first weekend is usually the busiest). It’s going to be wild.
To help you plan your time here, we put together a monthly guide of all the happenings this month and organized them by date and category.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
These are all March-only events or limited to a few months. If you want to see activities available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list of 101 things to do, bucket-list-worthy experiences, top Las Vegas showsand indoor activities.
Weather in Las Vegas in March
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in January: high of 72 ° F, low of 39 ° F
- Rainfall: 0.4 inches
- Humidity: 33%
In March, it’s warm during the day (70s deg F) when the sun is out but gets a little chilly at night. It has been a mild winter, though, so I’m wondering if it will be extra hot in March.
Bellagio Chinese New Year Display – Eye of the Tiger
January 9 to March 5, 2022
You can see the tail end of Bellagio’s Chinese New Year display if you visit in early March. Then they will be switching over to their Spring display on March 12, 2022. We’ll post those photos as soon as we visit.
March Las Vegas Shows and Concert
- March 1: Manchester Orchestra, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 2-5: John Fogerty, Wynn
- March 2-19: Katy Perry, Resorts World
- March 3-5: Barry Manilow, Westgate
- March 4: Randy Houser, House of Blues
- March 4: Volbeat, Virgin Hotels
- March 4-31: Silk Sonic, Park MGM
- March 5: Bad Bunny, MGM Grand
- March 5: Midland, Virgin Hotels
- March 5: The Ohio Players, The Orleans
- March 5, 12, 19, 26: The Spazmatics, South Point
- March 6: Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit & Shawn Colvin, Virgin Hotels
- March 7: Academy of Country Music Awards, Allegiant Stadium
- March 8: Brooklyn Bowl Parcels
- March 9: Hombres G, House of Blues
- March 10: The Darkness & The Dead Deads, House of Blues
- March 10: Leanne Morgan, Wynn
- March 10: Paul Anna, The Smith Center
- March 11: John Mayer, MGM Grand
- March 11: Kaleo, House of Blues
- March 11: The Guess Who, Golden Nugget
- March 11-12: Smokey Robinson, The Venetian
- March 11-12: 311, Park MGM
- March 11-12: Brad Paisley, Wynn
- March 11-13: Widespread Panic, Virgin Hotels
- March 12: Bruce Dickinson – Spoken Word Tour, House of Blues
- March 12: Slaughter & Kix, Cannery Casino Hotel
- March 13: Judas Priest, Planet Hollywood
- March 18: Andre Rieu, T-Mobile Arena
- March 18: Ambrosia, Golden Nugget
- March 19: New Edition, Charlie Wilson, & Jodi, Mandalay Bay
- March 19: Daughtry, Sevendust, Tremonti & Travis Bracht, Virgin Hotels
- March 19: The Whispers & Howard Hewitt, Cannery Casino Hotel
- March 23-30: Carrie Underwood, Resorts World
- March 24: Benny The Butcher, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 24: Senses Fail, We Came As Romans, Counterparts & SeeYouSpaceCowboy, House of Blues
- March 25: Due Lipa, T-Mobile Arena
- March 25: Brooklyn Bowl Clutch
- March 25: Molly Hatchet, Golden Nugget
- March 25-26: Incubus, Virgin Hotels
- March 25-30: Keith Urban, Caesars Palace
- March 25-30: Foreigner, The Venetian
- March 26: Boney James, The Smith Center
- March 26: Angela Aguilar, The Cosmopolitan
- March 26-30: Scorpions, Planet Hollywood
- March 27: Santa Fe Clan, House of Blues
- March 30: Lionel Richie, Wynn
- March 31: Chris Tomlin & Hillsong United, T-Mobile Arena
Conventions in Las Vegas in March
- March 5: Reptilian Nation Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 2-5: CAPI Conference, Westgate
- March 2-6: Las Vegas Board Game Convention, Rio
- March 2-5: National Mobile & Teledentistry Conference, Sahara
- March 3-6: Supernatural Official Convention, Bally’s
- March 3-8: West Coast Conference, The Orleans
- March 7-14: National Leadership Summit, Caesars
- March 8-10: Police K-9 Magazine International Police K-9 Conference & Vendor Show, Tuscany Suites & Casino
- March 8-12: Ace Hardware Corporation Spring Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 10: National Automobile Dealers Association Annual National Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 12-17: Agiloft Summit 2022, Virgin Hotels
- March 15-19: Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences Annual Meeting, Rio
- March 16-17: Call & Contact Center Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 16-17: Amusement Expo International, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 19-24: BCTGM Western Conference, Planet Hollywood
- March 20-24: American Medical Group Association Annual Conference, Mandalay Bay
- March 22-23: Bar & Restaurant Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 22-24: International Pizza Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 22-24: Digital Signage Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 22-24: Sial America, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 22-25: ISC West 2022, The Venetian
- March 23-24: International Wireless Communications Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 25-27: Medical Education Resources Office Orthopedics for Primary Care, Caesars Palace
- March 26-27: Crossroads of the West Gun Shows, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 30-April 1: Society of Trauma Nurses Traumacon, Planet Hollywood
- March 30-April 2: Western Regional Survey Conference, Luxor
- March 1: Vegas Golden Knights vs. San Jose Sharks, T-Mobile Arena
- March 1: The Harlem Globetrotters, Thomas & Mack Center
- March 2-6: 2022 Pac 12 Womens Basketball Tournament, Mandalay Bay
- March 3: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Boston Bruins, T-Mobile Arena
- March 4: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 5: NASCAR Xfinity Series, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 5: UFC 272: Jorge Masvidal vs. Colby Covington, T-Mobile Arena
- March 5: Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding, South Point
- March 6: NASCAR Cup Series, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 6: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Ottawa Senators, T-Mobile Arena
- March 9-12: 2022 Pac 12 Mens Basketball Tournament, Mandalay Bay
- March 9-12: WAC Basketball Tournament, The Orleans
- March 12-13: 2022 Big League Weekend: Cleveland Guardians vs. Oakland Athletics, Las Vegas Ball Park
- March 17: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Florida Panthers, T-Mobile Arena
- March 17-19: Hoops Mania, Hard Rock Cafe
- March 19: Vegas Golden Knights vs. LA Kings, T-Mobile Arena
- March 19: Henderson Silver Knights Vs. San Diego Gulls, The Orleans
- March 24: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Nashville Predators, T-Mobile Arena
- March 25: Henderson Silver Knights Vs. Tucson Roadrunners, The Orleans
- March 26: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Chicago Blackhawks, T-Mobile Arena
- March 26: Henderson Silver Knights Vs. Tucson Roadrunners, The Orleans
What to Eat in Las Vegas in March
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or you want to eat farm to table, this is what you will find in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Rhubarb
- Vegetables in Season – Asparagus, Carrots, Dill, Green Garlic, Green Onions, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Parsnips, Radish, Salad Greens, Spinach, Turnips
The Best Farm to Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + WolfChinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey SaltWestside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson KitchenDowntown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black SheepSouthwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- YardbirdThe Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food KitchenThe Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen TableHenderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Tips for Visiting Las Vegas in March
- Shows & concerts sell out fast! Get tickets ASAP.
- Some shows have restrictions on what you can bring in. Make sure you read all the fine print beforehand.
- Save money on multiple attractions with the All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass.
- Even if it’s cold out, sunscreen is essential, especially for outdoor activities.
- Plan to arrive for meals and shows early. It takes longer than you think to get from one spot on the strip to another. Give yourself a buffer.
What to Wear in Vegas in March
March is warming up, especially during the day, but it still gets cold at night.
- Bring layers – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas in March. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Dressy clothes – pack them if you plan on going clubbing or eating fine dining. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed up and down.
- Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you bring a pair of comfortable travel shoes as well. The casinos are massive, and you end up walking a lot to get from place to place.
Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
Is March the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas
If you’re primarily staying on the Strip, you can visit year-round since you will not be spending much time outdoors.
For outdoor activities, visit between November and March. If you want warmer weather for pools or lakes, you’ll want to wait a couple more months.
Do any of these Las Vegas March events or shows interest you? Let us know if we missed anything! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER
SEE MORE ABOUT LAS VEGAS
Discovery does not consist of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes”- M. Proust